Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Integrity Matters....


"Choosing the right home inspector can be a difficult decision. Usually, you don't get to meet the inspector until after he or she has been hired. Furthermore, companies have varying qualifications, experience, reporting methods and pricing. A thorough inspection depends heavily on the inspector's own effort. If you honor us by permitting 2Patriots Property Inspection to inspect your home or investment property, I give my personal guarantee that our inspectors will give you our very best. "
-Bill Poole, Owner

READ WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY!

Jerry P. of Spring Hill : I was very satisfied with the thoroughness of the inspection performed by 2Patriots. The inspection report was very detailed but easy to understand. I was also impressed with the inspector personally. He was professional yet friendly. I would whole-heartedly recommend 2Patriots for your home inspection. I have already recommended your company to a couple of people.

Natalie M. of Nashville, TN : The inspection was much more thorough than I thought it was going to be. Thanks to the quality of the inspection, problems were discovered in the home that I did not expect and it saved me from making a poor investment choice. I recommend every potential home buyer get an inspection; it's worth the money and my 2 Patriots inspector was great!

Kylie W. of Nashville, TN: 2Patriots Property Inspection was extremely professional and thorough with our home inspection. As first time home buyers, we needed an inspector that we could trust and that would take the time to answer all of our questions – that’s exactly the type of inspector we got with 2Patriots! Their follow-up and availability after the inspection was second-to-none. We received two follow-up calls to answer any questions that came up about the inspection and report and they also left an open invitation to call them anytime in the future with any questions. They truly take pride in their work and customer service and I would absolutely recommend them to my friends and family.

Jason V. of Cornersville, TN : I was referred to 2Patriots to do my home inspection from my realtor. I am living in Michigan, and I needed to make sure my new home was in top shape! I received OUTSTANDING service and follow up from my inspector! I would Highly recommend this company to anyone. Absolute Professionals!

Elizabeth C. of Franklin, TN: I was really pleased with how the inspector (Bill) walked me through my home and explained different features. He didn't seem to be in a rush and was happy to answer all of my questions. I learned about home maintenance and was given recommendations for products to consider using in the future for energy efficiency. He definitely put me at ease!

No comments: